If you are craving for something a little bit different, but so authentic and delicious at the same time, you better stop right there and try this Peanut Butter Keto Cookies.
Over the year, we’ve made hundreds of different types of cookies, but we’ve got to tell you that this one was the easiest to make.
With just under 7 minutes preparation time and almost 10 minutes baking, you are all done and ready to dig in the chewiness in these delicious yummy homemade cookies.
What we love about the cookies themselves is that they are Keto friendly, so you won’t be feeling guilty that you are eating too many carbohydrates.
Our suggestion will be to make a bigger batch of this yummy recipe because they sit well in airtight containers for a couple of days and you will have sweets on your hand during the whole week.
Do not wait for any more… get some simple and delicious ingredients and start cooking a big batch of these NOW.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soften butter
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl combine together peanut butter, butter and stevia.
- Mix well and crack in the egg and whisk until combined and smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract, coconut flour, almond flour and baking soda mixed together in the bowl.
- Add in the chocolate chips to the batter.
- Whisk until cookie dough consistency and with a help of an ice cream scoop, scoop out the batter and lay them on a cookie sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in already preheated oven at 350 F degrees or 180 C degrees around 10 minutes.
- Calories: 370
- Total Fat: 28.7g (37%)
- Saturated Fat: 12g (60%)
- Cholesterol: 37mg (12%)
- Sodium: 128mg (6%)
- Total Carbohydrate: 17.3g (6%)
- Dietary Fiber: 8.6g (31%)
- Total Sugars: 1.6g
- Protein: 11g