Isopure Protein Powder Review of 2018: Is The Best Nutritious Whey?
“We can all agree that it can be difficult to find a protein powder that’s right for you!”
There are many factors to take into consideration, including the taste, price, ingredients, and macros.
Protein powder can help you achieve better results with your workout routine and overcome the soreness you feel after leaving the gym from a challenging workout.
When first trying this product, many people aren’t sure which one to choose. Isopure makes a wide variety of flavors, but this can make the decision a little confusing when you aren’t familiar with the product.
Isopure currently offers a wide variety of protein powders including:
- Isopure Original Formula: One of Isopure’s most popular products, the Original Formula provides 50 grams of whey protein isolate. Additionally, 4.6 grams of L-Glutamine will help your body recover after a strenuous workout.
- Zero Carb: This protein powder is a great choice for anyone living a low-carb or keto lifestyle. Your body will receive all the essential minerals and nutrients but without the carbs and sugars.
- Low Carb: Contains 42g of whey protein isolate. Perfect for use as a meal replacement.
- Mass: Pack on some serious gains with 86g of carbs along with 53g of whey protein isolate. The added 600 calories will help you quickly gain weight.
- Isopure Whey: An unflavored powder option containing 26g of whey protein isolate.
- WPI Natural Flavor– sweetened by pure cane sugar and Luo Han Gou. This option boasts 50g of whey protein isolate.
- Black & Green Tea: Boosts energy with 80mg of caffeine in addition to flavonoid antioxidants.
- With Coffee: Great option for the coffee enthusiast. Provides 50g of whey protein isolate along with real coffee.
- Flavor options include: Creamy Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate, Pineapple Orange Banana, Strawberries & Cream, and more.
What is The Taste Like?
While some find that this protein powder has a gritty, sand-like texture to it, others report that it mixes nicely and has a smooth, milkshake-like consistency.
Unlike some other protein powders on the market, this product does not have an overwhelming strong flavor; and many find that it leaves no unpleasant aftertaste at all.
If you’re looking for a supplement that tastes indulgent while providing your body with the nutrients and vitamins it needs.
Why Do You Use Isopure?
Isopure’s protein powders offer delicious way to pack in the protein without any of the unwanted carbs or side effects.
Isopure offers both Zero Carb and Low-Carb (which also has ZERO sugar) options, both with a whopping 25 grams of protein per serving.
Additionally, many people are choosing this product because studies have shown that it can be beneficial for certain medical conditions such as HIV/AIDS and cancer.
- Typically, the main reason people use protein powder is for muscle building and recovery after a workout (1)
- Protein is vital in supporting muscle health, especially in older people
- As seen by all the low-carb protein powders on the market, it can also support weight management or loss
- A surprisingly large percentage of the population is not receiving the suggested daily amount of protein. Protein powders are a great way to reach your ideal daily value.
Where Can I Purchase Isopure Products?
This product is sold in most major retail outlets including Walmart, GNC, and other health food stores. Isopure’s products are also sold at many gyms, as well as on Amazon and directly from the company’s website.
Those on a budget may find Isopure’s products to be slightly on the expensive side, but it is priced similarly to other high-quality protein powders on the market.
How Should I Utilize This Protein Powder?
The directions on most protein powders say to mix one or two scoops with water or milk in a blender or shaker. However, protein powder is incredibly versatile and can also be stirred into yogurt, blended with frozen fruit, or incorporated into your favorite recipes.
Isopure has an entire section of their webpage dedicated to recipes for foods you can make with this protein powder.
When is The Best Time to Consume Isopure?
- Immediately following your workout or other strenuous activity
- First thing in the morning
- Between meals to tide over hunger
- Before bed
Nutrition Facts and Its benefit:
You may have heard of Branded Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s). BCAA’s are valine, isoleucine, and leucine. BCAA supplementation can be very beneficial in the promotion of muscle growth.
This means that your body will be breaking down tissue (fat, some muscle, etc.), rather than making it.
The company behind Isopure is Nature’s Best, whose products are often are highly recommended by nutritionists, doctors, and fitness instructors nationwide. Because their products are both high-quality and moderately priced, the company carries an impressive reputation.
Many people find that using Isopure protein powder helps to increase energy levels and assists in achieving a sleeker, more toned physique.
Your results will vary depending on your diet, workout routine, and how often you’re using Isopure. The more you put into it, the better your result.
Negative side effects:
Some people do experience some stomach upset, resulting in diarrhea. However, many don’t experience any negative side effects at all.
Here are what customers saying about this product
“I am very impressed by this product. The reason I ordered it is because it’s unflavored. It has a thin consistency – similar to that of a coffee creamer. I’ve tried several flavored protein powders and I haven’t liked any of them. But I love this powder – I add it to coffee, smoothies, and other drinks. You cannot tell it’s even there. It dissolves easily in my morning coffee. If you’re not really a fan of traditional chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavors, this is the product for you.”
“Great product for adding protein to soups and other liquids. I love that there is no aftertaste! I’m hooked on this powder.”
“This unflavored protein powder is not really “unflavored.” It leaves a strange aftertaste in your mouth. It completely changes the taste of whatever you mixed it into and it has a very unpleasant odor. I would return it if I could.”
Are There Alternate Products That Compare With Isopure?
- JYM Supplement Science, PRO JYM
- BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder, Chocolate Milkshake
- EAS 100% Pure Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Protein Powder, Creamy Vanilla
Most people are highly satisfied with this Isopure and we definitely recommend it to anyone looking to increase their protein intake.
Whether you’ve used protein powders for years or you’re just starting a workout routine and are new to the world of supplements, Isopure’s products are a great choice at a reasonable price.