Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil Review: Is Supplement Worth It?
Want to boost your brain power and body energy? Read through this Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil review to see if this product might help you!
You understand that afternoon energy crash. Those can’t-get-out-of-bed blahs, and that dangerous sleepy feeling during the evening commute.
Sometimes you even get brain fog, and it’s hard to summon the energy for your daily workout.
It might be a fuel problem.
I’ve been looking into ways to boost my own energy. During my search, I came across Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil. Among its promises: this
product gives you energy.
In this Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil review, I’m going to share what I’ve learned about this product. You don’t want to buy something that’s not going to work for you. I’ll share what I know, and you can decide for yourself whether it’s worth a try
This product is made by a company called Bulletproof, which is also known for its Bulletproof Coffee.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s flavorless, so it can be mixed into almost any food for a quick energy boost
- Compared to coconut oil alone, it provides four times the amount of ketone energy
- It’s made of pure caprylic acid triglycerides, which sets it apart from MCT Oils (which are a mix of caprylic and capric acid triglycerides)
Here’s the down-low:
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil is a valid option for people who are using ketogenic methods to clear brain fog and feel more alert. It also seems to be a great option for simply boosting a keto diet in order to burn body fat more quickly.
Is This Product Right for You?
This depends on how your ketogenic plan is working for you. If you’re happy with your keto diet as it is, you might not need a supplement—but if you’re a keto fan experiencing trouble with fatigue and brain fog, this might be a good option.
You might need something like this if:
- You’re just starting on a keto plan and want to kick your fat-burning process into high gear
- You’ve recently started a keto plan and are struggling with keto flu
- You’re losing weight on your keto plan, but you’re always tired and listless
- You experience cravings—especially for sugar—while you’re working toward weight loss, and you know you need a better energy source
- You’re not even on a keto diet, but you still feel drained during the middle of the day
How Does It Work?
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil provides quick kicks in energy and fat-burning ability because it’s so easy to digest. This is because it’s created from pure coconut oil.
1. The fat-burning boost
Using a product like this one might help you lose body fat even faster than you would on a keto diet alone. It can also help reduce inflammation in the body, which can be great news for a lot of people.
2. The energy spike
Besides thinking more clearly, using a product like this might help you avoid cravings and enjoy your life more. That’s a huge plus if you’re trying to lose weight and struggle with feelings of deprivation.
How Do You Use This Product?
Blend it up in a smoothie, use it in soups, or pour it over your meat. It goes well with everything.
What Do Other People Have To Say About This Product?
- “My fibromyalgia pain is gone, my inflammation has disappeared.”
- “I’m flying…so dialed in, no cravings…”
- “I too am frustrated by the packaging. I like the product but will not be buying more because of the waste.”
What Are The Alternatives?
While this is one of the only supplements on the market that’s purely caprylic acid triglycerides, there are some other options for getting similar results.
- Left Coast Performance MCT Oil—this supplement is also made from pure coconut oil, but it includes other medium-chain triglycerides as well as caprylic acid triglycerides.
- Perfect Keto MCT Oil powder—highly effective for burning fat, thinking clearly and getting an energy boost when you exercise. It’s less messy than regular MCT Oil supplements.
- Pure coconut oil—this isn’t as effective as MCT oils and similar products, and it can be a little bit hard on your stomach, too.
Where To Buy Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil?
Amazon.com sells everything from hair removal products to baby toys, so it makes sense you’d find Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil there. You can also go straight to the company website, where it’s currently listed at $23.50 for 16 oz.
The Final Verdict
If you’re looking for something to help with clear thinking, Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil might be worth the investment.
However, if you’re simply looking to boost fat-burning abilities from a keto diet, you might get more mileage from an alternative listed in this Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil review. Consider trying a simpler, less messy MTC Oil powder like this one.